Speaker: Jamie D. Watson MAS, CPA
CMC has been consulting with clients in the promo industry since 1981 helping distributors value, buy, build, value and sell successful companies. Join us as we share the most asked questions and discuss strategies to create more cash flow and keep more money in your pocket.
During this educational session we will be drawing for 2 qualified distributor owners to win a free basic business consultation with the experts at Certified Marketing.
January 12, 2021 @ 3p CST
Speaker: Lauren “LB” Bailey
Virtual selling is HOT. Whether you’ve been in phone sales for years, or you are one of thousands of “field reps” forced to move full or part-time to a world without face-to-face selling, possessing a few critical phone sales strategies can make or break you. Selling virtually is different, and it may be here to stay. Gain a competitive difference by taking advantage of phone selling trends and adding a few key skills to your arsenal.
I’ll be answering questions, like:
- How often should I call?
- When do I leave a voicemail?
- How do I get people to call me back?
- When are the best times to call?
- How can I keep people on the phone (and not brush me off)?
- What are good reasons to get in touch (I can’t drop by!)
- How do I find new contacts and gain access if I’m not onsite?
- How can I make calls more engaging?
- How do I move the sales process forward?
- How do I do a virtual meeting/presentation?
- How can I drive value outside of the lunch meeting?
January 13, 2021 @ 11a CST